We are developing a platform that allows the community to coordinate ideas, influence, funds and other resources in the best possible way. A peer-to-peer, open and decentralized platform to help foster the next generation of the web.
Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for an experienced BD person to build, manage, and support processes critical to org health and efficiency, including metrics/KPIs, internal communications, planning, and decision making.
- Work with multiple types of partners such as cryptocurrency wallets, exchanges, SMS, DIDs projects, and other crypto/web-related companies
- Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities
- Strategically navigate the process from introduction to integration to managing the ongoing relationship
- Maintain close relationships with partners and sponsors and ensure they continue to; integrate new features, run co-promotions, announce our latest news, etc.
- Become an expert on our platform; display a deep understanding of its functionality, features, and impact for potential partners
- Participate in strategic research, planning, budgeting, and modeling
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting for the Foundation Council
- Contribute to strategic projects and complete ad-hoc tasks
- Conduct external research and use first principles thinking to create solutions for high value, high context problems as needed by ECF (e.g., internal process, org effectiveness, operations, decision support).
We understand that not every applicant will know everything. If you believe you have what it takes and are willing to learn and grow, send us your CV our way!
- 3+ years in a Business Development/Partnerships/Account Management role at a technology startup
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Previously closed 10+ deals of $100K or greater size
- Outstanding business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Experienced in distribution and licensing agreements with partners
- Familiarity with blockchain technology is a strong plus
- Experience in founding/growing a startup — whether it was a failure or success
- Fluent in English
- Problem Solver; Resourcefulness
- Good written communication
- Sense of humor is a plus!
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills