About The Project:
We are an early-stage project currently in stealth, with a mission of creating an inclusive destination where users can publish, discover, contribute, share and fund blockchain development projects focusing on Web3 technology. We aim to provide a platform with a streamlined approach on effective community coordination of ideas, influence, open funding, discourse, and other resources. Information about projects and interests in projects are focused into a unified, open and user-friendly platform and all information is curated and governed by the platform community.
You will be working with a competent, well organised, fun and inclusive team based across different time zones, from different backgrounds and nationalities dedicated to the development and growth of the community platform and Web3 technology.
Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for someone to lead all branding operations. To define and drive the overall digital strategy for all parts of the platform. The ideal candidate for this position is an energetic professional who is able to multi-task effectively, offer quick and accurate advice and provide creative input to help advance our brands. Our Brand Manager will act as the creative liaison between our marketing team and the development and design department.
- Drive the acquisition of new users as well as users moving . With a focus on creating a seamless channel acquisition strategy and developing meaningful creative content that requires limited manual intervention from on-boarding to transacting.
- Define and drive the overall digital strategy and campaigns approach for select groups.
- Implement digital channel campaigns, daily operations and budgets (including but not limited to email, social, paid media, virtual events, etc.)
- Create actionable plans (i. e content calendar), track and report relevant KPIs and measure the success of campaigns against goals.
- Understanding in the power of “listening” and creativity in finding new angles that resonate with our audiences.
- Design user-experiences from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel-perfect mockups + develop various types of visualizations.
- Design Project Brand assets and specifications, layout for print and digital media, elements within user interfaces, reports and advertisements. (Please send portfolio showing creative, design and software skills)
- Be team’s online eyes and ears and share conversations and social trends in the ecosystem across the team.
- Manage or oversee all social advertising campaigns.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
We understand that not every applicant will know everything. If you believe you have what it takes and are willing to learn and grow, send us your CV our way!
- 5+ years experience in Marketing, with at least 3 years as a Branding Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with automated marketing analysis tools.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Excellent researcher in both technical and trendy content.
- In-depth understanding of the project’s current products and future concepts.
- Experience in fast-paced and growing startup environment.
- Experience in working remotely.
- Ability to respond very quickly across all of our platforms.
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills.
Desirable & Great To Have:
- Experience in working within the crypto space
- Have an understanding and feeling for crypto culture
- Experience with gaming and gamification
- Experience with planning and executing marketing campaigns
- Experience with marketing tools
- Fluent in English
- Problem Solver; Resourcefulness
- A willingness to listen
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Good written and verbal communication