About The Project:
We are an early-stage project currently in stealth, with a mission of creating an inclusive destination where users can publish, discover, contribute, share and fund blockchain development projects focusing on Web3 technology. We aim to provide a platform with a streamlined approach on effective community coordination of ideas, influence, open funding, discourse, and other resources. Information about projects and interests in projects are focused into a unified, open and user-friendly platform and all information is curated and governed by the platform community.
You will be working with a competent, well organised, fun and inclusive team based across different time zones, from different backgrounds and nationalities dedicated to the development and growth of the community platform and Web3 technology.
Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Digital Marketer to drive the marketing of the ECF platform and to engage the community.You will be required to collaborate with the ECF core team in planning and executing marketing campaigns. Your contribution will be very important to the success and future of ECF, platform and community.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights.
- Administer the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads).
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments, conversion tests, and growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing).
- Manage or oversee all social advertising campaigns.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
We understand that not every applicant will know everything. If you believe you have what it takes and are willing to learn and grow, send us your CV our way!
- Team spirit; strong communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Experience with gaming and gamification
- Ability to plan, create, execute and follow up on marketing campaigns
- Ability to work and collaborate remote.
- Organised and self-driving
Desirable & Great To Have:
- Experience in working within the crypto space
- Have an understanding and feeling for crypto culture
- Experience in working remotely
- Experience with planning and executing marketing campaigns
- Experience with marketing tools
- Fluent in English
- Problem Solver; Resourcefulness
- Good written communication