About the Project:
We are an early-stage project currently in stealth, with a mission of creating an inclusive destination where users can publish, discover, contribute, share and fund blockchain development projects focusing on Web3 technology. Information about projects and interests in projects are focused into a unified, open and user-friendly platform and all information is curated and governed by the platform community.
You will be working with a competent, fun and inclusive team based across different time zones, from different backgrounds and nationalities dedicated to the development and growth of the community platform and Web3 technology.
You will collaborate with the product team and our core team to help shape and ensure the vision of the product and its user experience. You will lead development projects from their inception to completion and collaborating with the team onward to their deliverables. The role includes, but not limited to:
- Testing the existing web projects and make sure that there are no errors or bugs on the front end and concise code.
- Contributing thoughts and concepts to the expansion and improvement of existing projects and the platform.
- Be able to link design and technology together.
- Prioritizing user experience.
- Maintaining and producing websites and web application user interfaces.
- Implementation of designs.
- Managing workflow and maintaining all softwares.
- Creation of a Design System.
- Creation of modular components to be re-used across the platform and management of a components library.
We understand that not every applicant will know everything. If you believe you have what it takes and are willing to learn and grow, send us your CV our way!
- 1+ year experience in Blockchain, DApp or similar development is a huge plus!
- Self-starter, passionate about your work and ability to create quality solutions.
- Experience in web3 tech stack is a huge plus.
- Self-motivated and comfortable with a very distributed and fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience working remotely.
- Familiar/involved with open source projects.
- Knowledge in Domain Driven Design.
- Fluent in English.
- Resourceful problem solver.
- Good written communication.
- Sense of humor is a plus!
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills.