Ethereum Community Fund is looking for a Product Designer to join our growing team in creating a Web3 solution that focuses on establishing a self-governed community and creating transparency in the world of Web3.
You will be working with a growing, interdisciplinary team of researchers, designers and developers located in all corners of the globe. We work in close cooperation leveraging technology, as we are 100% remote as a practice.
Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a product designer who can own their part of the product. Someone who can also perform as a generalist during our start-up phase. Having an ability to be resourceful. Gathering user requirements, building a design system including components across the platform. Design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate should have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate functionality and experience.
- Be able to create graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
We understand that not every applicant will know everything. If you believe you have what it takes and are willing to learn and grow, send us your CV our way!
- At least 4 projects in your portfolio that you can show us.
- Can work independently within the frame of objectives.
- Transparent and communicative; not afraid to ask question, for help.
- Proven work experience as a UI or UX Designer, Interaction Design, or other related fields.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma.
- Good time-management skills.
- Strong experience with creating wireframes, storyboards, user flow, process flow, and sitemaps.
- Ability to create and manage a design system and component libraries
- Expertise with CSS for building UI within web content and prototyping
- Knowledge of the importance of various UI accessibility techniques
- Experience in working within the crypto space
- Experience in working remotely
- Experience in working Agile.
- Fluent in English
- Problem Solver; Resourcefulness
- Good written communication
- Sense of humor is a plus!