We are developing a platform that allows the community to coordinate ideas, influence, funds, among other resources in the best possible way. A peer-to-peer, open and decentralized platform to help foster the next generation of the web.
Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to help execute a user-friendly design for our products. You will be required to produce innovative solutions for our product designs making them simple yet practical to use. Your contribution will improve the efficiency of the product and a provide the best service overall for users.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate functionality and experience.
- Be able to create graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
We understand that not every applicant will know everything. If you believe you have what it takes and are willing to learn and grow, send us your CV our way!
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer, Interaction Design, or other related fields.
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Sketch.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills
- Knowledge in version control systems
- Good time-management skills
- Strong experience with creating wireframes, storyboards, user flow, process flow, and sitemaps.
- Expertise with CSS for building UI within web content and prototyping
- Knowledge of the importance of various UI accessibility techniques
- Experience in working within the crypto space
- Experience in working remotely
- Fluent in English
- Problem Solver; Resourcefulness
- Good written communication
- Sense of humor is a plus!