#takebacktheweb on Everyone-Can-Fund Platform
#takebacktheweb is a community campaign on a community initiative coordinated by ECF.
We believe the Ethereum vision has always been to “take back the web”, as it extends to rights that prospect yield; create the technologies that enable the decentralised Internet and not be subjugated by the existing control structures.
Ethereum is to make applications that are unstoppable. Much of the job remains unfinished. Internet applications also require storage and messaging, along with other utilities like identity and governance. This movement aims to bring the necessary technologies together through a sustainable funding mechanism that will incentivise targeted development towards these goals.
Aliquam ligula lectus, efficitur non pretium quis, elementum quis sapien. Nunc dapibus mi vitae mi placerat eleifend. Cras ullamcorper molestie massa, at suscipit quam rhoncus vel. Suspendisse accumsan id diam et laoreet. Etiam eu feugiat nulla, sit amet volutpat purus. Vivamus vel erat pharetra, imperdiet ex eget, ornare tellus.
Everyone Can Fund
TO CREATE ONE-STOP KILL-BOX FOR IDEAS,VALIDATION AND FUNDING SUPPORT
- Openness – everyone can fund directly to the causes and projects
- Neutrality – The technology behind the platform will be indifferent to who is using it
- Privacy – integrating with clients of various types to accommodate users’ choices of privacy and anonymity preferences
- Integration – to integrate modules and blocks of desired functions built/being built in the community, and incubate and call for funding such projects to partner in the future
TO CREATE DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS ORGANISATIONS
- Voting – create and participate in votes
- Token Manager – manage an organisation’s token supply and distribution
- Finance – manage an organisation’s financial assets.
- FundraisingDAO – help digitally registered organisation to raise funds
TO PROVIDE A COMPLETE TOOLKIT FOR BUILDING DECENTRALISED APPLICATIONS
- Where developers can weave together smart contracts with essential technologies like IPFS, ENS, and Whisper.
- Gives developers immediate access to a wide range of useful plugins, such as Slither, Etherscan, and more.
- The native integration of these technologies in the Embark IDE can empower developers to create more ambitious decentralised apps.